Did your state change the inspection requirements again?
We have your answer! We offer custom books for your driver's inspections! Customizing Features:
- Meet your current requirements in easy to use booklets
- Driver tears out top copy and returns it to the office while 2nd copy stays in the book on the bus
- No hassle, we do all typesetting for you - for free!
- Have your important contact names and numbers pre-printed on your front or back cover for easy access!
- We never use messy carbon paper
- Available in many sizes
1. Decide what you want on your form. Create a rough draft of the content and either fax it to us (1-877-431-1201), email it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org), send it in with your mail order, or upload it with this online order. Even if you place your order online, you can still fax us the draft of your new form.
2. The minimum quantity is 100 for custom booklets. Customization is FREE on orders of 500 booklets or more. Custom booklets under 500 will be made with a standard cover unless otherwise requested. The charge for custom covers on orders of less than 500 is $45.
3. Please include your contact information (fax or email) with your order so that we can send you a proof approval. New forms will generally require this step unless the changes are very minor. Once your receive your proof, you can make additional changes to your form. You will need to approve the final changes before your form is printed.
4. Please call for RUSH orders! Our normal turn-around is 2-3 weeks on custom orders but we can work with tighter deadlines if necessary at no extra charge.
If you have a special request, don't hesitate to ask! Call us for a custom quote!
Standard Inspection Booklets: Bus Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report Booklet Daily Inspection Report Booklet Bus Driver's Daily Inspection Form Booklet Bus Driver's Daily Inspection Form Booklet Driver's Daily Report Booklet Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report Booklet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We like having the ability to personalize the forms with our school district name. The option that we can get the forms in books of 50 pages is also helpful, less waste.